Attendant Care Benefits: The Use of Statutory Declarations and Examinations Under Oath in Establishing Claims
Article SummaryStatutory Declarations and Examinations Under Oath are used effectively as a sword or shield to advance or to investigate claims for attendant care benefits.
- Applying the Minor Injury Guideline in SABS Claims
- Canadian Defence Lawyers: Hearsay - Simplifying the Payment of Death Benefits to Minors
- The Advocates' Journal: Raising the Bar - The Culture Shift within our Justice System
- American Bar Association: Law Practice Today - The Benefits of Mindfulness in our Profession
- Ontario Bar Association: A Springtime Evening with The Honourable Justice Michael Moldaver of the Supreme Court of Canada