Schultz Frost is looking to give the right lawyer with 6 to 8 years’ experience the chance to shine.
At Schultz Frost LLP next level thinking is our starting line – in our practice and our culture. Challenging convention and strategically re-thinking insurance defence litigation is what we do every day. It’s who we are. It’s our passion.
If you are looking to join an amazing team of insurance litigators (with practices in all aspects of auto insurance, life and health, occupiers’ liability, property, fraud defence and prosecution, coverage, cyber, as well as appellate work and other fields of expertise), we look forward to hearing from you.
A day on the job would involve:
· Carriage of new and existing files;
· Preparing opinions and pleadings;
· Conducting EUOs, Discoveries, Pre-hearings, Case Conferences, Private Mediations, Arbitrations, Pre-trials and Trials;
· Developing file resolution strategies and engaging in settlement negotiations;
· Reporting to clients; and
· Preparing and giving speeches, papers, and training at industry events.
In addition to a great attitude, here are some qualities that would make for a great fit:
· Minimum of six years of experience in insurance defence litigation;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
· Solid research skills; and
· The ability to prioritize assignments and work in consideration of deadlines to provide outstanding client service.
It goes without saying that strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and a high quality of work are essential.
We invite you to www.schultzfrost.com/careers to upload your CV and cover letter.